Angela is a mother, a musician a storyteller who, despite having enough experiences to fill ten lifetimes, manages to retain a bubbly optimism, a self-deprecation and an electric energy that shines through in her music. With each performance, Angela reminds her audience of the immense power of music. Her album acts as window to a time when music could sway the tide, change attitudes and break rules. This is music as nature intended: powerful, intelligent and wild at heart.
"Angela Fabian's vocals are
mesmerising. She is the Queen of Soul."
- The Good Guide
"What a powerhouse performer."
- Tyrone Noonan
Angela Fabian Highlights
• Angela Fabian, jazz, soul and blues singer, has a voice and stage persona that captivates any audience, and generates a spark that ignites both young and old.
• Born in Omaha, Nebraska, Angela began singing at the age of twelve in her church and school choirs.
• Her first taste of secular performance saw her tour with an all-female group that travelled throughout Mid-west USA and Canada.
• Angela worked for the United Nations for 6 years traveling and performing for troops in places such as Iceland, Germany, Somalia, Egypt, Honduras and Japan.
• Later Angela went solo and worked for some of the top hotel chains in and around Asia such as Tiawanʼs Grand Hyatt, Singapore and Indonesia.
• Angela worked for the very famous Beijing Blues and Jazz bar “The Big Easy” for three years before moving to Australia.
• Angela has opened concerts for Miles Davis, Shirley Brown, Johnathan Butler and Salt n Pepper.
• Debut original album, Arms Opened Wide (2016).
• Performing with special guest Doug Parkinson, and her 9 piece ensemble for Arms Opened Wide album launch at The Tivoli Brisbane (21 Oct 2016).
• Blessed with a powerful voice, generous spirit and warm stage presence, this Nebraska heartland woman belts out a deep, soulful, spiritual sound with an exhilarating range.